NEW TS Drive Unit
Technical Systems’ Drive Unit will provide for a trouble-free operation in a feeding system, to distribute feed evenly, rapidly and reliably throughout any feeding configuration.
The New TS Drive Unit offers the following benefits to the user:
- Over 32 combinations of motors sizes and speeds.
- Helical Inline as well as worm applications.
- Light weight hardened steel Sprocket.
- Customizable drive unit box, accommodating motor brand of choice.
- TS will use Transtecno drives as standard, unless otherwise stated or requested.
- Powder coated and pre treated to prevent corrosion.
The drive unit integrates with most universally accepted through systems.
- Customisable packing configurations i.e. can be added to our current product range by filling the space and maximize container space
- Customizable to market requirements i.e. colour & logos
- Parts available to sell: Cover, Body, Sprocket, Drives, Gear motors, Stands, Shoes/Bottom Guides
- Trough inlet:
– 86.4 mm max trough outside width
– 81 mm min trough inside width
– 64.5 mm maximum trough height
Units Standard Pallets
1 box = 1 unit maximum
DU Body only
1 x mini pallet = 24 boxes of 48 units
1 x half pallet = 54 boxes of 108 units
1 x full pallet = 99 boxes of 198 units
1 full pallet = 76 legs per pallet
Complete Drive unit assembly including motor and gearboxes (based on 1.1kw without legs)
1 full pallet = 24 legs per pallet
Please enquire about packing combinations to maximise container loads, weight and placement permitting.
Combined Shipments of Feed Chain, Corner units and Auger - a competitive advantage!
To optimise container space usage, and to reduce shipping cost per unit, we offer various methods of packaging.
Please enquire about packing combinations.